Dear Friends & Colleagues,
I would like to invite you to join me for a new online workshop called The Attachment Summit – Working with Trauma, Attachment & Resilience. As you may know Healing Early Attachment Wounding and Trauma for Children and Adults is near and dear to my heart. I am so host a “Gathering of Wisdoms” to share with you!
This is a free five-day online workshop happening later this month with some of the most influential voices in Attachment.
You can sign up here:
The Attachment Summit is a focused event featuring one speaker and training workshop each day. On the day of each training you can listen for free or you can choose to purchase all the recordings.
Here are the presenters and their training topics:
- David Wallin, PhD: Attachment, Relational Transformation, and the Psychology of the Therapist
- Stan Tatkin, PhD: Attachment Related Trauma: Relational Trauma Versus PTSD
- Linda Graham, MFT: Secure Attachment, Resilience, and Post-Traumatic Growth
- Deany Laliotis, LICSW: Healing the Wounds of Attachment with EMDR Therapy
- Lisa Ferentz, LCSW-C, DAPA: The Attachment Dance and the Therapeutic Relationship
To get access to The Attachment Summit make sure you register by clicking here.
I hope to see many of you in the training.
Diane Poole Heller
P.S. During The Attachment Summit, which will be broadcast on September 24th to September 28th, each presenter is also offering a gift that you can download. Click here to register
Trauma Solutions, 743 Club Circle, Louisville, CO 80027