Day: January 31, 2017
From: Jeremy Greenberg [mailto:Jeremy.Greenberg@uoit.ca] Sent: January-31-17 4:22 PM
Hi Post-Secondary Counsellors,
I am emailing to invite you to a teleconference call about Post-Secondary Counselling Outcome Measures on Tuesday March 7, 2017.
The call will be guided by these 5 questions below:
- What outcome measures are currently-commonly being used, or have been planned, at your institutions and across Canada?
- How we can use outcome measures to improve counselling?
- How can outcome measures be used to manage client flow?
- How can we help counseling colleagues who may perceive outcome measure as a barrier?
- Is there interest in a national normative data base about the most common measures?
If you are interested in participating please call 1.855.238.3698 pin 64113 on
Tuesday March 7th at your time zoned time below:
PST 10 a.m. MST 11 a.m. CST 12 p.m. EST 1 p.m.
AST 2 p.m. NST 2:30 p.m.
Hope to hear you then.
Jeremy Greenberg, Psychotherapist – Counsellor Student Mental Health Services UOIT